Mayor Jones’ term is due to end. We need to vote this November for Richmond’s next mayor.
While it isn’t certain who is definitively running yet, we thought it would be interesting to run a poll based upon some of the possible candidates who spoke to Richmond Magazine in its November 2015 feature, “Mayorology 2016“.
So cast your vote and let’s see who the winner would be if these possible candidates decide to run.
Credit for Candidate Images to Richmond Magazine.
Richmond Mayor: Who Would You Vote For As the Next Mayor?
- Levar Stoney (26%, 153 Votes)
- Jon Baliles (25%, 148 Votes)
- Chris Hilbert (22%, 130 Votes)
- Jeff Bourne (9%, 55 Votes)
- Joe Morrissey (7%, 43 Votes)
- Lillie A. Estes (6%, 38 Votes)
- Michelle Mosby (2%, 11 Votes)
- Delores McQuinn (1%, 7 Votes)
Total Voters: 585
Update 2/3/16: Per a reader’s comments, it appears we missed Jack Berry as a possible candidate. If we run another poll and he is still a possible candidate, we will make sure to include him. If there is anyone else we missed who is seriously considering running, please let us know.